Tilak Loke Ventile® Jacket / Black Navy
This variant is currently sold out
The abrasion-resistant and very robust Ventile® membrane, which was developed for the Royal Air Force in 1943, is wind and weatherproof due to long cotton staple fibers and it's a good protection against rain and wind. Compared to many synthetic fibers, it's very breathable and has a high level of water vapor permeability. The jacket is very comfortable to wear and additionally, the fabric is very quiet compared to synthetic fibers.
• 100% natural Ventile® fabric
• Waterproof zippers
• Sleeves with asymmetrical Velcro™ cuffs
• Four outer pockets, two sleeve pockets
• Stowable hood with one-touch adjustment
• Integrated ventilation system in armpits
• Anatomic draw cord hem
• Made in Czech Republic
The jacket may only be washed by hand at a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius.
The jacket runs true to size.