Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 24 Backpack / Wood
This product is currently sold out.
The Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck has its inspiration by the military ALICE ruck.
The Rip Ruck will be your best travel companion because of its organization. It has two main compartments: a zip access to a separate laptop and document sleeve and a Rip-Zip compartment that has a sleeve, zippered mesh pocket, and plenty of space for all your other must-haves. Other features include PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and two exterior Rip Zip pockets for quick access and organization.
• 47 x 28 x 25 cm, volume: 24 L
• 330 Robic fabric
• Reinforced top haul handle
• Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
• Molded body panel
• Fixed harnessing
• Floating padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15”
• Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded computer sleeve
• Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
• Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
• Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
• Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment
• Front daisy chain for attaching accessories