Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 15 Backpack / Black
This product is currently sold out.
The Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 15, the smallest in Rip Ruck series, will make any commute less of a hassle with its low-profile, minimalist design. It has a main rip-zip compartment that has a laptop and document sleeve, a zippered mesh pocket, and two internal side pockets. Other features include one side stretch-woven pocket, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and an exterior vertical-entry pocket.
The introduction of the RIP RUCK series is the result of the success of our original Rip Ruck, which was inspired by the military ALICE ruck. The RIP RUCK 15 is one of three packs in this series which has a military look and is full of features that work well for travel, the office and everywhere in between.
• 42 x 27 x 19 cm, volume: 15 L
• 330 Robic fabric, YKK® DWR coated zippers
• Reinforced top haul handle
• Top zip access to separate laptop, document, and accessory compartment
• Molded body panel
• Fixed harnessing
• Floating padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15”
• Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded computer sleeve
• Two lower Rip-Zip pockets with quick pull magnetic open and close
• Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
• Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment
• Front daisy chain for attaching accessories